Yantra Learning Hackathon
Date: 26th and 27th January 2019
RoboBusiness Cup Business and Product Mentorship
Date: 4th and 5th February 2019
Yantra Space Party and Yantra Opening
Date: 08th February 2019
Yantra Learning Final
Date: 11th February 2019
Date: 12th February 2019
Yantra International Robotics Competition
Date: 16th and 17th February 2019
Yantra RoboBusiness Cup Final and Closing Ceremony
Date: 19th February 2019
Robo Business Cup is annual main event of Yantra Science, Tech and Entrepreneurship Festival which empowers Robot engineers, makers, enthusiasts, tinkerers, dreamers and start ups to start their Robotics business in this innovative world. RBC envisions in creating huge Robotics Industry in Nepal by 2030 by solving local challenges and creating sustainable development environment.
Robo Business Cup is a national event focused on creating platform to next steps for this innovative and creative Robotics Community.
Yantra 7.0 Science | Tech | Entrepreneurship Festival 2018
Creating Robotics Industry in Nepal : by 2030
The mission is to create platform that aims to encourage interdisciplinary cross-pollination among the creative and technical fields with a focus on learning and exchange. Each Edition of Yantra features Robotics competitions, workshops, art-tech exhibition, kids Robotics Competition and other multidisciplinary programs. Theme of the Yantra 7.0 is “ The Future”.
Objectives & Goals
- Build Globally competent Robotics and Automation manpower.
- Providing International exposure to National Robotics and Tech enthusiasts.
- Robotics as a problem solving tools.
- Push innovation and entrepreneurship in Nepal.
- Encouraging the practice of sciences and technology all over the Nepal.
The main goal of this event is to encourage youth to practice robotics with passion, by offering them an unforgettable technical and human experience.
- Lead the Robotics innovation in Nepal.
- Improve the capacity of Robotics Engineers in Nepal qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Progress the design from the current prototype model towards a viable commercial product
- Improve upon the current electronics, mechanics and software.